- Original Collar Receiver/Remote Beeper for the UplandHunter SD-1850
- Both the Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper are compatible with SportDOG SD-1800, SD-1850, SD-2000CAMO and SD-2500 Remote Transmitters
- Modular design allows use of Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper together or separately
- Waterproof Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper
- Collar Receiver uses replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery
- Beeper uses disposable CR123A battery
We've all seen products that were created "just because the engineers could" and not necessarily because they should. The SDR-Beep is a serious piece of engineering that will matter most to those it was designed for, Upland Hunters. Unlike any other product in the category, this remote beeper does not depend on a training collar to operate. You can use your transmitter to operate the remote beeper by itself, the training collar by itself, or both together if you need them. This is a flexible training/hunting accessory that will fit your style. If you own a SportDOG UplandHunter 1850, the 1850 transmitter will operate all SDR-BEEP training collar and beeper functions remotely and allow you to run a second dog. If you own a SportDOG SD-1800, SD-2000CAMO, or SD-2500 system, your transmitter will operate the SDR-Beep training collar and the remote locate or "call" function on the beeper. SportDOG Brand, Gear the way you'd design it.
Dog Fence and Battery Barn
727-645-6158 from 9 am-7 pm pst. daily
We take credit cards payments over the phone if you prefer.